After our successful creation of World Boss Hogger we decided to keep making new World Bosses for players to challenge.
After a lot of hours and hard work put into making this possible the time has come and we're excited to announce and release our newest creation
World Boss: Ahune the Frost Lord!
Boss is already tested and we made sure he is doable but keep in mind that he is really hard and will take a long time to kill but he is also very rewarding!
To teleport to the Boss use 'Portal to Ahune' located near Khadgar in the mall.
Boss has 16.6 million health and 6.6 million mana.
Boss also has a huge amount of Frost,Fire,Arcane,Holy,Shadow and Nature resistance making him a long fight.
Boss is less demanding for the tank but highly demanding for the raid and healers.
Area around the boss is pretty tight so we advise you to think carefully and plan your tactics before engaging with this beast!
NOTE: If you die during the fight you can release your spirit and accept the revive from Spirit Healer and fly back to the boss. You will NOT get Sickness debuff and it takes around 30 seconds to reach the boss from the nearest graveyard.
Boss has 5 Spells which will be cast periodically.
- Frostbolt: Dealing ~5k damage to everyone in the raid without debuff and dealing around ~8k with a debuff.
- Frost Breath: Dealing ~30k damage in front of the boss and will require a tank to use a cooldown to survive this one.
- Blizzard: Blizzard will fall on a random player in a raid dealing 5k - 7k AoE damage each 2 seconds and slowing everyone that's within the range.
- Curse of the Elements: Boss will cast this debuff at the start of the fight and on each 10 seconds during the fight. Debuff will reduce Fire and Frost resistance by 90 and increase Fire and Frost damage taken by 25%.
- Thunderstorm: Since the boss is on the mountain we decided to make it cruel and add a Thunderstorm to it. Boss will periodically cast Thunderstorm knocking back players around him. Be careful if you don't want to fly off a mountain!
As this boss is really hard to kill we decided to make him very rewarding!
Items with 100% drop chance:
- [Badge of Triumph] x50
- [Transmogrification Token] x10.
Items with high drop chance:
- [Conqueror's Mark of Sanctification] Normal version.
- [Vanquisher's Mark of Sanctification] Normal version.
- [Protector's Mark of Sanctification] Normal version.
Items with medium drop chance:
- [Conqueror's Mark of Sanctification] Heroic version.
- [Vanquisher's Mark of Sanctification] Heroic version.
- [Protector's Mark of Sanctification] Heroic version.
- Legendary weapon transmogs such as: Warglaives,Thunderfury,Frostmourne,Ashbringer,Shadowmourne and many more!
Items with low drop chance:
- Mount [Celestial Steed].
- Mount [Invincible's Reins].
- Mount [Magic Rooster].
- Mount [Swift Spectral Tiger].
- Mount [Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal].
Anything you encounter and see may be a subject to change so please feel free to suggest any changes you'd like and we'll be more than happy to consider them and possibly implement them.
If you encounter any bugs during the fight feel free to report them on our Bugtracker here: https://www.cruel-wow.net/bugtracker and we'll fix them as soon as possible.