Sign in to follow this  
kermz

Help.

my account for some reason got banned and i have no idea why. it says " anticheat violation" and i havent used any kind of cheats in my entire life.

idk if this is on purpose or just some random glitch(probably because i lagged out) happening but i need an explanation for this. ive been a member since february 3rd and i was hoping to get back into the game through cruel wow.

thank you in advance. kermz

http://prntscr.com/lg9wi3

Edited by kermz

Hello kermz, please provide us with the location of where it happened and what you were doing so we may further investigate the bann. 

Regards,

Markus

i teleported to ursoc's den, took the quest from thrall, mounted on celestiel steed and jumped down the road and suddenly lagged out and got banned around 1:50 maybe 2:05 my time so around 12:50pm and 1:05pm server time

I hope what you're saying is indeed correct, cheating is very frowned upon. 

You shall receive a clear answer soon, as the situation must be investigated.

-Nebula.

Edited by Nebula

And i hope your AC System isn't glitching at all and banning random people as it's doing now. Thanks for the reply Nebula and im hoping to get my "clear" answer soon. 

Regards, 

Kermz

Edited by kermz

Hello sir. The Anticheat isn't "glitching" out at all. but if your activity seems suspicious to it. it'll definitely carry out a ban. But according to you. you weren't doing anything in terms of rule violations. so we'll unban your account

i'd like to ask a question so we can better understand what is failing here

Where are you connecting from? (Country is more than enough):

I am connecting from Lebanon. 

17 minutes ago, kermz said:

I am connecting from Lebanon. 

Thank you.

The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the topic author has resolved their issue. This topic is now closed. If you have other questions, please open a new topic.