Sign in to follow this  
Faetal

Banned for no rearson

My account got banned for no reason. When i logged on forum my status is Banned: Failed to loging autoban. I typed my password 2 times wrong and this is what i get?

3 hours ago, Faetal said:

My account got banned for no reason. When i logged on forum my status is Banned: Failed to loging autoban. I typed my password 2 times wrong and this is what i get?

We apologize for the incidence. But don't worry. it's a safecheck system to prevent people from bruteforcing your account or others accounts. With this method we can assure that its as hard as overall possible to hack or gain access to someones account where they don't have the right or permission to access.

Nonetheless, the ban is an IP-BAN and it only lasts for 10 minutes. After that it's automatically removed.

However to improve the system, we will add more checks so that if you should get your password wrong even 4 times then you still won't get banned. 
The system overall is a Work In Progress kind of thing and we are still tuning for the best possible configurations.

Again we do apologize for this and thank you for reaching out to us.

Regards

OMGhixD & Cruel-WoW Staff