Sign in to follow this  
oblifate

banned?

I cant log into my account from any device so I know its not an IP ban; it says that my account is no longer active/in use whenever i try to log in anywhere?

1 hour ago, oblifate said:

I cant log into my account from any device so I know its not an IP ban; it says that my account is no longer active/in use whenever i try to log in anywhere?

Hello sir! i am not registering any banishment actions on your account nor your IP-Adresse.

This may have been the Auto Ban feature and this only lasts for 10 minutes. Can you retry now?

5 hours ago, OMGhixD said:

Hello sir! i am not registering any banishment actions on your account nor your IP-Adresse.

This may have been the Auto Ban feature and this only lasts for 10 minutes. Can you retry now?

I will try tonight again yes; but I have tried logging in for the past week and ended up getting the same result.

18 hours ago, oblifate said:

I will try tonight again yes; but I have tried logging in for the past week and ended up getting the same result.

That is utterly strange. i've checked possibly everything we can check regarding your account and i cannot see a reason to why it isn't working.

Could you also check that the realmlist and such is properly setup? :)

Keep me posted and i'll help you as much as i can !