Sign in to follow this  
OMGhixD

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

ZLemp1O.jpg

It's been a long and fun journey we've had throughout this year here at Cruel-WoW

We've improved in ways we never could've imagined even. You our community have provided us with Feedback, Reports, Suggestions, Approvals and Disapprovals.
Which has made Cruel-WoW what it is today. And for that I'd like to thank each and every one of you. You the community, mean everything to us, we value your presence because without you. We wouldn't be here.

Throughout this year we have together formed a Private Server many of us would like to call Home.
We are reliving the glory of a game we all grew up with and loved. Some may agree or disagree with me entirely for specific or unspecific reasons

But I myself am having a good time here, and I personally could never have asked for a better Server, Community or Realm to be a part of!

Statistics

In total we have carried out over 80 Updates on our realm. (45 have been recorded under the so named "Patchnote - Hotfixes [threads]"

We have also committed over 400 Bugfixes (Logged) - We have committed more but do not have records of that anymore.

We have updated our Website 4 Times

We have changed our Mall 5 Times

We have changed our Duel Zone 3 Times
We have served over 720 Tickets

We have spawned nearly 30.000 Creatures
Revamped 4 Zones

Made nearly 40 Quests (including dailies)
There have been made over 18.000 Characters and over 8000 Accounts are registered

However, we are far from done. This is only the beginning. For the year to come we will continue to regularly update our realm

and continue to bring new brilliant ideas and suggestions provided by the community to life. We are forever thankful for everything you guys

do for us and we appreciate each and every one of you!

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Yours Truly, Cruel-WoW Staff :)

a4fc3cdc6c4669dabe941e62b06f2d52.svg Again, Thank you for playing at Cruel-WoW <3 a4fc3cdc6c4669dabe941e62b06f2d52.svg

Thank you for everything! Honestly, I cannot wait to see how this server develops. 

Said it before, gonna say it again. Best private server staff ever, y'all do so much and actually listen to your community.

I wish you guys huge population from next year!