Welcome to

Cruel-WoW Community Forums!

Sign in to follow this  
OMGhixD

Cruel-WoW is moving to a NEW host! - Information

Concidering that we are upgrading our Project on pretty much every front. I found that it was neccessary with a new Host. This current one surely isn't as good as i thought. I also do take full blame and responsability for the choice of the current host. But to correct that, we are now recieving a much more reliable host, Stronger hardware and overall a better machine.

We have previously been running on pretty decent specs. But from now on we will be running on even stronger machine components!
This is to further prepare ourselves for the future and to improve other aspects of our Private Server

I will keep you all update on the process of the moving

Stay tuned guys

== Update

Todau (14.01.2019) will be scheduled as a "Moving Day", we are gonna move our files and data to the new host and start forwarding addresses and whatnot. We are not 100% certain when the transfer will begin but will give you a 3 hours notice before it happens "once i know more"

The transfer will take approximately 2 hours, But **can** take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours at a maximum.
I thank you for understanding!

Yours Truly, Cruel-WoW Staff 531470538992910347.png?v=1

The transfer will take place at 21:21 (GMT+1) which is in 3 hours (Now 18:21 - Transfer time 21:21)

Gonna carry out the transfer an hour earlier than expected just to get it done. (it will take approximately 20-30 minutes to transfer and set everything up) Please stay up to date with our Latest News on Discord or the Forums) :)

Campfire is now back online with new and stronger hardware! :) Feel free to continously use the same Realmlist!

set realmlist wotlk.cruel-wow.net

Thank you for your patience and understanding
Yours truly, Cruel-WoW Staff :heart: