Cruel-WoW How-To Connect Tutorials
First of all you must create an account. The account itself is used to access both the site and it's features but also the in-game services Cruel-WoW provide. Click Here to go to the registration panel (Will open a new tab, you are welcome)
For those who already have a World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King client:
1. Open up your Root World of Warcraft Folder (where WoW.exe is)
2. go into Data->enUS/enGB(whateveryouhave) and open realmlist.wtf
3. erease all content and add
set realmlist wotlk.cruel-wow.net
4. delete folder cache (where wow.exe is) and run wow.exe
5. login and play!
- Should you encounter any in-game related issues, please do not hesitate by contacting Cruel-WoW Gamemaster Service Through a ticket or our support section on the forums
For those who do not own a WoTLK Client already, Don't worry! We've got you covered.
2 Available Client Download Options
- Both are hosted by Google.
- Client Option 1. Classic WoTLK (16.4GB)
- Client Option 2. WoTLK & HD WoD Character/Creatures Models (18.5GB)
After downloading the client simply proceed with step 1 - 4 (just to ensure the realmlist is set, possibilities that the realmlist already is set is there)